The 3Macs carte blanche Prize is awarded once a year in recognition of an outstanding submission by a Quebec writer, artist, or translator. The prize is sponsored by David Goodridge, of 3Macs. Thanks to Mark Gallop for being the founding sponsor of the prize.
Winners receive a cash prize and a unique trophy “The Lori” created by Montreal artist Glen LeMesurier.
Past winners of the 3Macs carte blanche Prize:
- 2016 – Rabbits With Red Eyes, by Lesley Trites
- 2015 – Self-Serve, by Deborah Van Slet
- 2014 – It’s Late, Doctor Schweizter, by Didier Leclair, translated by Elaine Kennedy and Sheryl Curtis published in Issue 20.
- 2013 – Bluefooted by Juliet Waters
- 2012 – Aria by Heather Davis
- 2011 – Like This Together by Gillian Sze
- 2010 – Something Important and Delicate by Mark Paterson